Our office is located in Downtown Dyersburg at 425 West Court Street. In our office, our customer service representatives can assist you with utility information, taxes and other general inquiries.
Our location is also equipped with two Drive Thru windows and a Drop Box for your convenience.
Understanding Your Dyersburg Gas & Water Bill
If you are unsure of certain charge codes on your utility bill, check out this helpful guide.
Understanding Property Tax Billing
For property tax bills click here.
Sign up for Paperless Billing today and receive your monthly bill via email!
*Customer must sign up for each account they want to receive via email.
- In the office
- Pay Online- Our office is currently accepting payments online. Access Online Bill Pay.
- Automatic Draft- Utility accounts are available for automatic draft, once set up your utility bill will be automatically drafted from your account on your bill due date.
- Mail it- Send us your bill from the convenience of your home. We ask that you attach your account number or bill stub with the check or money order.
Water & Gas Connections
You will need two forms of identification for any service connections, cancellations, or changes. The identification forms consist of a government issued photo id and any legal form of documentation containing your social security number.
- A deposit equaling two and one half times the average bill if required
- $15.00 connection fee per meter for next day service
- $25.00 connection fee per meter for same day service
All parties listed on the rental or purchasing agreement must present their identification to the Customer Service Representative.
For deposit inquiry for your new location click here Email Customer Service and a representative will contact you shortly.
>Trash Collection Days
Water & Gas Leaks
Please call (731)288-7604 to report a suspected gas or water leak during regular business hours.
To report a leak after hours please call 311 or (731)285-4019
Licensing & Taxes
Business License: Initial application fees for standard and minimal activity license are $15.00